Hyderabad flower gifts
Please read delivery information carefully before placing the order to avoid any confusion later on and make sure that the information regarding the address and telephone of the recipient provided by you is correct.
Areas We Deliver
- hyderabadflowergifts.com can deliver in all areas in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
- There is No Extra Delivery Charge if the address is within the city limits.* Upto 10 km Free Delivery Charges.
- For Delivery in areas beyond the City limit, there might be extra delivery charges which will depend upon distance and case to case basis.
- Same day delivery is possible only if the order is placed before 7 Pm Indian Standard Time. Please Call us for late orders Call on 09030071122
- If you are placing the order for the cities and towns that are not in city limits, please confirm beforehand. Because in remote areas and in villages it requires special delivery arrangements to be made.
- Delivery to such areas can be arranged by our service provider from the nearest city for an additional fee.
- If you are in any doubt, please contact us beforehand.
We deliver on all days even on SUNDAY'S and National Holidays.
- Hyderabadflowergifts.com guarantees that your gift will arrive on the delivery date.
- Orders which are not delivered due to incomplete address and incorrect telephone number will be delivered on the next business day.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery and the neighbors also refuse to accept then the order will be Marked as Delivery Attempted, If you want to re-deliver it, You have to pay full payment again.
- Same day delivery might be possible in some areas even after the cutoff time at 7 PM IST. Please call our customer service before placing such orders.
- To ensure that the order is delivered on the desired date, our service providers might call the receiver in cases where it is difficult to locate the place or the place is very far from our local center to confirm the availability of someone at the delivery address at the time of delivery, but usually do not call prior to delivering packages to maintain the element of surprise.
- In events beyond our control, if the order is not delivered on the desired or given date, Hyderabadflowergifts.com reserves the right to deliver the order the next day.
- No cancellation is allowed on the date of delivery; however, the amount paid can be adjusted in any future order if the order has not been processed at the time of cancellation.
- In the event the items are not delivered or cannot be delivered due to the reasons beyond our control like Strike/Natural Calamity on the desired delivery date, we reserve the right to deliver it on the next day or another day.
- Valentine’s Day being the busiest day of the year for all florists, please place the orders 48 hours in advance to ensure that your order is delivered on the desired date. Orders placed after this period may be delivered the next day.
- All Mothers Day orders are generally delivered on Sunday only but in some cases where the area is far off or it is an office address, it might be processed on Saturday or Monday also.
- All orders will be delivered during business hours only.
- The opening hours may differ from florist to florist and from city to city.
- The normal delivery time is from 10 am to 6 pm and Early Morning /Midnight deliveries at Extra Charges
- We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within a time frame of a few hours.
- Exact time delivery requests are not taken because it cannot be honored always.
- You can mention morning/afternoon/evening in ‘Instructions for us’ column while filling the order form which is also not guaranteed, but you can trust that our florists will do their utmost to meet your delivery time request.
- Midnight deliveries are possible in some areas with extra delivery charges because it requires a special arrangement. And the delivery address must be confirmed from our customer care executive before placing the order. Midnight Delivery timings are 10.30 Pm to 12:15 Am.
- In cases where time is no issue, you can give us the liberty to coordinate with the recipient and schedule the delivery at the convenience of the recipient.
- The cake orders in summers might be delivered in the evening to avoid spoiling it. If we try to deliver in scorching heat and long distance the cake might lose the shape and taste bitter.
- During Peak, trading days such as Diwali, Valentine’s Day, Rakhi, New-year and Mother’s Day our florists operate extended hours.
- fter the successful delivery, you will receive an email from us confirming that your gift has been delivered.
- Please make sure to enter a valid email address and contact number while placing the order to ensure that you receive the confirmation.
- You can also check the status of your order at any time using online Order Tracking on the site which will be updated as soon as the mail is sent to you.
- The delivery confirmation email will have the name of the receiver and the time of delivery in cases where it is available.
- In some cases where the signature is not legible, the email will just inform you that your order has been delivered.
- We don’t get the delivery confirmation just after the delivery, please wait till 6 pm as deliveries can be made until this time (at peak times – could be later).
- In cases where Pod (Proof of Delivery) does not come the same day, you will receive the confirmation email the next day but that does not imply that the order has not been delivered.
- We will intimate you by email in case of attempted delivery, refused, and returned by the receiver or any other case which results in non-delivery. Remember, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us directly on 9030071122.